Monday, April 26, 2010

Texas Mystery Month - Join Me!

TEXAS FRIENDS and FANS: Please join me for one of these author events celebrating Texas Mystery Month! I would love to see old friends and meet new ones! Over the month, I will be doing readings, participating in panels, and signing books!

About Adventures of a Lightworker: Dead End Date
"Exciting page turner!" An "intriguing mix of light-hearted storytelling and inner growth."
"It kept me riveted with suspense as each chapter unfolded another clue to the mystery."
"It made me think of the people who have passed through my life and what our purpose on earth really is."
"I love a book that keeps me thinking days after I have finished."

*SAN ANTONIO*
Saturday, May 8, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Twig Bookstore
Wednesday, May 12, at 7 p.m. at Barnes & Noble - San Pedro Crossing

*BASTROP*
Saturday, May 15, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at The Book Basket

*AUSTIN*
Saturday, May 22, at 2 p.m. at Barnes and Noble - Arboretum
TBA at Borders - Central Market South shopping center

*HOUSTON*
Saturday, May 29, at 4:30 p.m. at Murder By the Book

Please share this with your friends in these Texas cities! And, of course, I would love to see YOU there!! (Yes, YOU!) :)

Blessings to you all! ~ Caroline

Adventures of a Lightworker: Dead End Date on Amazon (including NEW KINDLE version!)
Adventures of a Lightworker: Dead End Date on B&N.com

No comments: