Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Free Like a Bird

I've been enjoying the summer! I love the freedom this time of year brings! I love having so much flexibility with my schedule and being able to follow my own rhythms as far as when and what I want to do. I could never be a caged bird!

It's weird to think that there are only a few more weeks before school starts again, and everything once again will crank into high gear. I really would like to engage my free spirit more ...

Anyway, this picture is me in Native American costume. We do a little skit with the camp kids, and I had a friend help me make an outfit so I could be more in theme. Tons of fun! And I kind of dig the braids! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet outfit! Looks like fun! - Erin

El Jefe Maximo said...

Cool headdress! You need a tom-tom. ;-)