Monday, September 25, 2006

My Best Friend's Wedding





Erin's wedding in San Diego was wonderful. The wedding was held on the terrace of the historic El Cortez, overlooking downtown San Diego, and the reception was held indoors. With wooden ceilings and candlelight, everything was romantic and elegant. I was so happy for her.

I was super nervous about giving my toast - not because I was talking in front of people but because I wanted it to be perfect for Erin. I am happy to say that it went beautifully. Whew!

3 comments:

El Jefe Maximo said...

Although I'm not notably partial to CA, San Diego's a super town to visit and all of you are super-gorgeous. Looks like a cool trip.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had wonderful weather and a fabulous time. The bride looked wonderful and you looked great as well

Anonymous said...

Yes, you're all good looking and quite marriable!