Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh, Un-Happy Day!

British researchers are calling today the unhappiest day of 2007, based on "weather, debt, time since Christmas, time since failing our New Year’s resolutions, low motivational levels, and feeling a need to take action."
Today's actually been all right for me. I finally feel like I'm getting back in to the swing of my life and work; motivation is on an upswing. It hasn't been an exciting day so far, granted, but I've accomplished some work, managed to get the trash and recycling (that I forgot to put out last night) out by the time the truck came, haven't spent too much time surfing the Internet, and will be running some errands and taking a hip hop class later. It's an all right kind of day. Here's to hoping yours is, too! :)

2 comments:

bolivar said...

Caroline - I just stumbled upon your blog, and I find it to be extremely fascinating. I am getting a kick out of reading your entries! I read your "Must Haves" and "Can't Stands" - perfect!

Un-Happy Day? My day hasn't been too exciting - I just put up a post about 2006 recap. But any day in which I actually have a day off from work can't be too bad. On the other hand, I helped catch a shoplifter in my store about 2:30 this morning. Oh well.

The way I see it: every day that I am able to get up out of bed is a blessing. Since I am always in the public eye (thanks to my job), it is always an opportunity to make a difference in someone's life. Just like with your writings.

Just something to think about...

Candidly Caroline said...

I'm so glad you stumbled upon my blog! We have a lot of fun here so I do hope you continue to join us! ;)