Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Low Key Labor Day

It was a pretty low key Labor Day for me, which I guess is a good thing. No big news to report - I didn't win the lottery or finish my book or run off to Vegas and get married. I did steam clean my tile floors, and well, that is pretty exciting.
I did catch a significant portion of the "Murder, She Wrote" marathon on Hallmark Channel. Apparently, so did an awful lot of other people because I had a ton of hits on my blog for people searching for "Cabot Cove, Maine."
But, do they aspire in life to be a hybrid of Jessica Fletcher and Nancy Drew, like I do? That is the real question. :P

1 comment:

El Jefe Maximo said...

I confess to only passing familarity with Nancy Drew, so I'm only half-sure what your hybrid would turn out like.

Steam cleaning tile possibly beats re-attaching belts to a balky lawn tractor (one of my little tasks this past weekend), but not by much.