Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Texas Family - September/October 2007

The September/October issue of Texas Family Magazine is out. In this one, I have several pieces:
First, the main feature story is on Family Fun - how to bring fun in to the everyday. There really are some great ideas from my sources, especially one on how to make Saturday morning chores fun for the family!
For Deep in the Art of Texas, I wrote about the Creative Kids non-profit in El Paso. They do an amazing job of bringing art to the youth community, even going so far as to have art rooms for young cancer patients and for kids living in the projects.
In Talking Points, we address how to handle when parents have different parenting ideas, fighting between siblings, choosing a babysitter, and picking out kids' shoes.
Next time I post about a Texas Family issue, it will be my first as Editor in Chief! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first issue! You got over that hump.

Candidly Caroline said...

No, no, no. Definitely not through my first issue - very much in the middle of it!

El Jefe Maximo said...

I need to read the article on making Sat. a.m. chores fun. . .