Thursday, November 20, 2008

Just Another Morning

There's not much to report. I am here, as usual, sitting in front of my computer. Looking at the screen. Reading, writing, etc. I just finished the last of my yerba mate tea (this stuff rocks,) and now I'll probably go saute some veggies for lunch. Wow. I bet you are really glad I let you know all that. Made your morning, I'd guess. :P

I did find a funny typo as I was going through my book. The main character was talking about dating and was describing how, when she realizes she's not going to be marrying a particular someone, she'd learned to go ahead and call it quits. Well, instead of "marrying," I had "marring." That's - hopefully - not a Freudian slip on my part!

1 comment:

El Jefe Maximo said...

Hmmm...marrying does change people, because you make the decision to combine with another person; but also because the other person's actions and personality change you, also.

So, if your character's not going to be marrying a particular someone, maybe it's for the best, lest it wind up actually "marring" somebody.