Monday, November 24, 2008

A Day for Everything

It was cute. My dad, knowing I am into this stuff, called to tell me he heard on the radio that it was International Aura Awareness Day. "You're kidding!" or something to that effect was my response. I did an online search and, indeed, there is such a day.
I have always been able to sense or "feel" auras, and I can see them, also, but I have to be in the right frame of mind to do that. Here's the post where I talk about my most recent aura photo and reading. I was violet, a mix of ultra violet, light violet, and regular violet. This site has a spot-on description.

2 comments:

berly02 said...

You totally have to tell me what my aura looks like.

In Joy said...

Happy AUra Awareness Day and Happy Thanksgiving, too, Caroline! I'm leaving tomorrow.

-Ellen