Saturday, July 29, 2006

Dog Days of Summer

There literally is nothing going on here. Nothing. We definitely are in the dog days of summer. It has been super hot, too, which I wouldn't mind -- if we'd get some rain. We haven't had rain in so long that everywhere I look plants are dying. If only some of that rain from the Gulf Coast had made it here; I'm sure they could have spared some!
With so little happening here, I have been putting all my energy in to working and doing a few things around the house. I'm generally a workaholic anyway, but I've been taking it to a new level of extreme. That's good, though. Now's the time to do it, right? I actually am making some progress on my book, too, so that is a very pleasant result! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need an authour to write a book for me, actually my autobiography "the life and times of Mary Shearer" Can you help?

El Jefe Maximo said...

Book ?