Monday, August 14, 2006

Wiped Out

I am beyond wiped out today. My brain is just not functioning.
After spending seven hours in airports, (which, by the way, are operating quite smoothly) I got home at 12:45 a.m. last night, woke up at 4:30 a.m. this morning to take my sister to the airport for her trip to L.A., and then took Queen of Sky to the airport for her trip to India at 9:30 a.m. Another friend is leaving tomorrow for England and Ireland so by the end of the day today I will be babysitting two extra cars, a cat, and a potted plant. Truly, I am so tired.
I will be back on my game tomorrow, though. I have quite a bit of challenging work (lots of articles/stories to complete) in the next two weeks so I have to be. Very good trip, though. Here's another couple of pics from Clearwater, Florida.

4 comments:

El Jefe Maximo said...

What gorgeous weather! You could always have a second career as a postcard photographer.

Makes me wanna go AWOL from work and hit the beach.

Anonymous said...

Can I get a lift to the airport, since you go so often? What about my pet iguana?
Kidding. Nice trip. Why don't you and QOS start a travel agency?

Anonymous said...

will you be continuing your tradition of snapping a photo of your feet in the water?

Candidly Caroline said...

You know ... I intended to. I was about to do it, and then I realized I needed to save room on my memory card - you know, for the *work* pictures, the real reason I'm there. But, then I forgot later!! Never fear, though, I will have plenty of other pictures to share, and I promise to remember next time!