Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Something Strange

I just had something strange happen. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a bright flash of light in the air float down and then explode in to little, bright pieces. It looked kind of like the atom model they teach you about in school, except it was all white light. My roommate's cat, who was on the opposite side of it, turned his head quickly towards it, just as I did.
Once I turned my head, I couldn't see it anymore, but the cat kept looking at the spot, tilting his head as he looked. Then, my cat, from across the room, started looking at the same spot - what was now an empty spot in the air.
Hmmm .... It was clear as day, whatever it was. There haven't been any deaths here, I'm pretty sure, except for Snickers' mom, Snowball, who died a few months ago of old age. She was a very special cat to me. Maybe Snowball has come back to visit???? Perhaps she wants to let my roommate's cat know she's still in charge around here. ;)

No comments: