Thursday, October 27, 2005

Game Night

I went to a fun game night last weekend where we played Taboo, Catch Phrase, and Cranium over wine and pizza. There were about a dozen of us, mostly people I didn't know well, and it turned out to be quite a lot of fun. I am having my own game night next Friday, and I am really looking forward to it. It is definitely not something everyone would want to do, but it is very much fun for those who like that kind of thing! I plan on having Twister, too, for after everyone has had a few drinks. ;)
My sister came down this past weekend, too. We did a little shopping, went out to eat at a Japanese restaurant near me that cooks your food in front of you, went to the new Whole Foods, and also checked out Mount Bonnell, which has an excellent view from the highest elevation in Austin.
And, my sister's 20th birthday was yesterday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARY ANNE! :)

No comments: