Friday, October 21, 2005

Searching for Candidly Caroline

A lot of people keep finding my site by searching for "Gonna Be a Bear," that cute picture and poem I posted a while back, so I thought I would put a link to it up here. I also get some really strange searches - like "lactating nipples," from my "Why DO Men Have Nipples?" entry and "chest compressions," from my entry on seeing a woman presumably die when I was working at the Red Cross shelter. Then, of course, there are searches on teens and kids and recipes because of all my links. The only searches that concern me are for Pro-Ana and Pro-Mia. If you're not familiar with that, I'll be posting more later. It is a Pro-Anorexia and Pro-Bulimia movement that I wrote a column on about a year ago. I'll re-post it with some commentary because it seems like it is about time to remind people of the problem.

No comments: