Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Hear My Interview!

I am super excited to announce that my interview for the Armadillo Podcast is now available by clicking

***********
HERE!***********

Please take a listen (it's about 25 minutes in length,) and let me know what you think about it. In the interview, I discuss Austin and Oak Hill, my take on being a freelance writer, and a topic near and dear to me - the need for better media and role models for teenage girls.

You also can read about what Steven Phenix had to say about me
in this post and this post.

I really hope you enjoy the conversation! (If you have trouble downloading it, please try again. Let me know if you continue to have a problem. You do NOT have to have an iPod - you can hear it on your computer.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Caroline! Have you thought about working in radio or TV?

You're so MUCH better at public speaking than me, plus you have SO MANY important things to say!

-Ellen aka Q of S

justcarl said...

Finally! I get to put a voice to the blog. Thank you and thanks to Steven. I thought you were great. A voice as pleasant to listen to as your pics are to look at. (The one accompanying this post is my favorite so far!)

El Jefe Maximo said...

Like JustC said, cool to put a voice to the blog. Very impressive, and I enjoyed hearing about Austin (I loved the place when I lived there)

Candidly Caroline said...

I was having some allergy issues, but it doesn't sound too bad!