Saturday, December 31, 2005

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!
I had a very nice Christmas (aside from the flat tire that, thankfully, my Dad noticed.) I was waiting to see if any of my relatives would e-mail me pictures (harumm, harumm) from Christmas, but they have not so ...
We had our Christmas Eve party with my mom and dad, my brother and sister-in-law, my sister, my aunt and uncle and their three high school/college age boys and twin three-year-old girls, my grandma and grandpa, and a couple of family friends. It was small this year because many of the other relatives had come in only a couple of weeks earlier to celebrate my grandparents' 62nd anniversary, but it was still very fun!
And, yes, I DID receive the "Murder, She Wrote" first season DVD
collection - including the original pilot movie - so if I disappear for the better part of a day sometime here soon, you can assume I am in Cabot Cove! (Jessica Fletcher rocks!) And, an aunt who I didn't get to see made me some Limoncello. I am really excited about that. I might publish or post her recipe.
We went to see "Walk the Line," which is fantastic, and I found out something interesting: My Grandpa on my Dad's side sold Elvis his first suit! How cool is that!

No comments: